Projects carried out and active projects
It is a project based on the acquisition and consolidation of pay television companies in Argentina. 70 purchases of companies have been made in 9 months, together with their later consolidation and sale. It was an investment of 500 million dollars and the rate of return was of 120%.
- $367.520.000 (1997)
- $100.000.000 Capital
- $267.520.000 Debt
- - Acquisition of 62 cable TV companies in Argentina.
- - Total amount of subscribers: 436,000.
Kind of transaction
Description of the Project
- - First consolidation of cable television companies in Latin America.
- - Acquisition of 62 companies in 9 months.
- - Average purchase price per subscriber $800
- - Savings in operating costs consolidating the acquired companies.
- - Finished in 1998. Starting value: $525,000,000.
- - Sold to Cablevision, the most important cable TV company of Argentina.